
I forgot to write a blog last week. This is what I did. I tried to collaborate my installation class project with the jr. seminar class project. I wanted to have clown images in my installation so I painted my face like a clown. Unfortunately, Utrecht disappointed me once again. I was looking for Non-toxic face paint and they had none. I’ve been there three times. They said they ordered some and they didn’t. SO I bought non-toxic finger paint instead and it makes me look like a horrible Crayola paint tribal woman. So, I abandoned the idea and did something else.
I started documenting my installation when the crit was over. I've decided to expand on the nightmare idea. Just make it more surreal like. SO here’s a picture that influenced me. That’s what I’m doing this week. I scheduled a studio session Friday and Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment