skip to main | skip to sidebar

Class Blog

Keeping up with students

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hyunjin Jo visit

Hi folks, I'm not sure if Hyunjin will make it in because her flight got cancelled, we'll see if she manages to get on another tonight.

In any case,
here are some links she sent for us to look at. (I'm not including her
personal company website because it isn't working right now.)

Filmography

AllExperts
click on: View Past Answers
Posted by KL at 7:18 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (100)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ▼  April (18)
      • this week and the week before.
      • Michelle Posadas links
      • website
      • sarah's final
      • Hi Michelle
      • Should we try to reschedule with Hyunjin?
      • Hyunjin Jo visit
      • Michelle's Notes
      • What I did this week and today.
      • Sarah's lesson
      • Heres the text from the photoshop handout
      • example
      • tomorrow
      • Sheppard Fairey poster
      • Links I've Used over the weeks
      • continuation with other post
      • Summary of what I've been doing
      • progress
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (3)

Contributors

  • KL
  • Megs
  • Shell
  • The Welge
  • jamesjohnson.moore
  • masha badinter