Keeping up with students

Thursday, April 10, 2008

What I did this week and today.


After and Before

I learned to retouch up pictures today from Sara's Demo. That before picture is terrible.

In the past week, I've been brainstorming for my final. I'm still having trouble figuring how what I'm passionate about doing for my Final.

I was either going to do something surreal or something to do with my random collects that I have at home.

I've been doing some research. I've looked at Cindy Sherman's work. Where she dresses up as different people. This is from her gleams and reflections series. I really like how she uses her lighting in her pictures.



I've also looked at Steven Shore's Work. He takes pictures of like towns and found objects. It's more of a snap shot. I really like his work. I was thinking of the possibility of bringing in something from the outside. Creating a scene.
The image “http://www.icp.org/atf/cf/%7BA0B4EE7B-5A90-46AB-AF37-7115A2D48F94%7D/shore_popup2.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Then I looked at some fashion pictures. They usually have crazy scenes in their fashion ads. SO... i thought maybe I do some crazy things and photograph it.
http://www.liverpool.com/assets/_files/images/sep_07/lb_liv__1190879377_chester_fashion_large.jpghttp://publish.uwo.ca/~kolson2/fashion4.jpg


I guess I'll just make a elaborate scene and photograph it.

No comments: