skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Class Blog
Keeping up with students
Thursday, April 17, 2008
website
the website i got my images from is: http://www.istockphoto.com/index.php
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
▼
2008
(100)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
May
(7)
▼
April
(18)
this week and the week before.
Michelle Posadas links
website
sarah's final
Hi Michelle
Should we try to reschedule with Hyunjin?
Hyunjin Jo visit
Michelle's Notes
What I did this week and today.
Sarah's lesson
Heres the text from the photoshop handout
example
tomorrow
Sheppard Fairey poster
Links I've Used over the weeks
continuation with other post
Summary of what I've been doing
progress
►
March
(16)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(3)
Contributors
KL
Megs
Shell
The Welge
jamesjohnson.moore
masha badinter
No comments:
Post a Comment