Keeping up with students

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Michelle's Notes

hi everyone!

well I've officially been grounded, my doctor does not feel that it is safe for me to travel to philly for school, sad :( i know, i miss you all!

I'm going to do my best to continue to keep up with the blog, but my final project will most likely have to be put on hold until the fall. I'm going to get a new computer since my laptop is pretty much worthless so i can work on building my tree... it's a massive file but i'm really excited to see how it's going to turn out. My mom has some kind of mini-dome tent in the basement that she said i should take a look at and see if i want to use the frame.... it might save me some money and frustration when the time comes to assemble the installation, so I'll probably make someone set it up for me here and i'll decide if i'll use it or not.

i'm bummed that i'm going to miss the rest of the demos, the photos sarah posted turned out really cool... and kind of creepy!! haha

No comments: