Well, I've had a photo session last Saturday. I tried to photograph stuffed animals like they were human. I'm on the fence about the photos. I'm not much of a stuffed animal person. Eh...I'm not too excited about them. Let me know what you think. Comment away.I have another photo shoot this Wednesday and Thursday. Hope this one goes better.
2 comments:
I know what you mean, Megan... It's not exactly what you were working on. But they are really funny and captivating in their own way. They are different from the nightmare work, but also interesting. Still, I think you might want to keep working in photoshop on the one with you in it. At the very least, these are fun to look at and they demonstrate your lighting skills.
Karen
I looked at them again, and I keep coming back to the center one, it is so lifelike and conversational... this one, I think does cross the line from onanimate to animate.
Karen
Post a Comment