My final project for narrative strategies will involve working with a small business owner to create advertisement materials. Mr. Dawson, owner of a small bed and breakfast in Maryland has asked me to work with him to photograph a new room in his house for their brochure. The room is an addition to the house, and will serve as a common area for the guests. Mr. Dawson and I will meet one afternoon to discuss how he would like the room shot, and I will drive to Maryland to do it. I will then edit the photos and email the files to Mr. Dawson, who will forward them to the company that prints their brochures.
I think working with Mr. Dawson will help me better understand how to deal with clients and how to conduct myself in a professional manner.
Keeping up with students
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment