Keeping up with students

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Goals

I forgot to put up a blog last week.

Last week, I learned how to use the strobe light. Surprisingly, it really wasn't as hard as I had thought it was. I took pictures of the equipment and took notes to on how to set up the strobe light.

Today, I had studio time set up to practice the strobe light. I wanted to take pictures of everyone and to work on the strobe light demo worksheets. BUT...I forgot there was a field trip today so my studio plans will be on hold until after spring break.

My homework is to continue to read my book Light, Science, and Magic. Take notes. Keep experimenting with light.

I'm going to check out a lighting kit from Cho on Friday so I can practice lighting at home. Hopefully, my electric won't go out. I think that I'll start small and do a still life.

No comments: