Some issues that came up while i was working:
1 trying to crop around the figure in order to make it look right
2 using the right amount of saturation and change of color in order for the chroma keyer to correctly take out the color
3 putting an interesting background in to make it visually appealing.
I didn't have enough footage to put together the storyline i wanted to do. So I ended up focusing more of the visual look of the video and then just throwing a song in at the end. I tried to make the video interesting to watch and have somewhat of a "deeper meaning."
I want to take a lot more footage and continue doing things with the red paint idea. It worked out better than I thought it would. Plus now that I've already conquered the technique to make it look it should take less time so I can make it better.
Keeping up with students
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment